Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Early Morning Thoughts 1

Seeing the sun from my desktop is one of the scenes I do not often witness. Not because it does not shine but because I usually go to work late enough to catch it peeping through the leaves of the giant rubber tree right outside my window. It reminds me of the countless times that I would devote daydreaming and make believe lives. I miss bonding with myself, one past time that I have enjoyed for so long as I can remember. Now that I have succumbed to the calls of family life, my regiment has adjusted to the duties and responsibilities that marriage demands.
Earlier, I was thinking of Miki and what his health. He is diabetic but as far as I can remember, he has not really done so much to temper his appetite for the stuff that is not good for him. Occassionally, he would have sudden attacks of guilt and he would try to choose the food that he eats. Other times, he just binges and leaves everything else to fate.
Fate, where should that take him? Where should it take us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...