Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Ikaw, Ano ang Kwentong Summer Mo?
10 Things I Used to Do During the Summers of my Youth:
10. Running around chasing grasshoppers, dragonflies and frogs. 09. Touching all the makahiyas, making bubbles out of gumamela.
08. Playing softball after siyesta time, getting hit by a ball, and still manage to laugh.
07. Harvesting mongo beans and peanuts. Watching mongo turn into bean sprouts.
06. Taking a bath with friends near the shallow well.
05. Bahay bahayan.
04. Fiesta Dance.
03. Flores De Mayo.
02. Patintero during Full Moons.
01. Feeding chickens and herding the goats