Pages

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

To a Fruitful 2013

2012 has been a good year for me and my family.
Work has challenged me to do things that I have never imagined I was capable of doing.
I've been to places that I would have not gone on my own.
I met new friends made my transition very smooth and easy.
Despite some medical emergencies, we've managed to stay healthy.
Life is good. Life is indeed good.

For 2013, I pray that I could give back to the universe the good things that it has bestowed on me
May I be kinder and more patient when people test my resolve
May I give more and share more of what I have to people to need the most
May I love more and care more to family and friends near and far
May I value more and treasure more the people who I hold dear to my heart
and may I grow more and learn more so I can be a better person for myself and for others.

Cheers to a good year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...