Pages

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Boink! Stone on the Head

The next time you decide to change your mind, don't turn to me... I wouldn't want to take part in another charade of pleasantries. I have been meaning to be agreeable, complacent undisturbed, not wanting to give in to some forceful surge of emotions. But you continue to push me to the edge, coax me into crossing the line and now I am all bottled up.

So I close my eyes, take a deep breath, count... one... two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight... nine... nine point one... nine point two... nine point three... nine point four... nine point five... nine point six... nine point seven... nine point eight... nine point nine... nine pointe ninety one... nine point ninety two... nine point ninety three.. nine point ninety four... nine point ninety five... nine point ninety six... nine point ninety seven... nine point ninety eight... nine point ninety nine...ah.... i think i'm ready to let it go.... TEN!

That's to feeling better after the worst of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...