Pages

Thursday, March 08, 2007

i should know better

I know, I know, I should have not been thinking and feeling this way. But somewhere in my twisted mind, I have been harboring this enthusiasm over what it's like to be with someone and still enjoy your partner's company. a very bad thing, yes. but i'm twisted!

of course it's never going to happen as for a fact it's just me and me alone feeling this this over a nothing. and i also know that i should get over it soon before it gets into my nerves i go through another romi phase and a francis phase in my life. i will never forgive myself for that incident. and somehow, i will never get over it.

as kris aquino puts it, forgiveness is a process. and as far as there is air for me to breath, there is hope for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...