Apart from the magnificence of Mambucal's Seven Falls, be prepared to be wowed by the sight of Kipot Twin Falls in Bago City.
Location: Brgy. Mailum, Bago City
Time of Travel: approximately 1 hour from Bacolod City
Mode of Travel: PUJ, private car
Reservations: Bago City Tourism Office Tel. Nos. (034) 4610-164 and (034) 4610-540
Amenities: picnic huts and overnight cottages
Things to do in Kipot Summer Resort:
- Have a picnic with family and friends. The resort is situated on a slope so you have to walk down to where your cottage is. So I suggest you just bring enough food and special effects that you can carry without cursing your way down th steps. (Are we there yet?)
- Have your picture take with the waterfalls. Midway down the 220 steps is a viewing deck where one could rest and have pictures taken with the falls as a backdrop.
- Have your picture taken in the waterfalls. Just below the 220 steps is a trail leading to the falls. You'll be short of breath from the walk but it would be worth it anyway.
- Swim swim swim. Since you are already in the waterfalls, you might as well take a swim! Just make sure you have something to warm you up after a splash in its cold cold waters.
- Sights and Attractions: Bacolod City & Negros Occidental
- Article from News Today
- Bago City Tourist Attractions
Check out my pictures here >>>