Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

iamninoy

Photo Credit: clickthecity

I found this while browsing for inspiration for some graphic designs for my t-shirt project. Team Manila was commissioned by the Benigno S. Aquino Foundation (BSAF) to design and produce shirts and accessories to honor the spirit of Ninoy.

The iamninoy movement hopes to touch the youth of today to change the world and stand on the same values that Ninoy Aquino lived and died for:
I am a hero.
I do what I believe is right.
I do what I believe is good.
I fight for justice.
I fight for freedom.
I am a hero.
In a big way, in a small way.
In my own way.
I am a hero.
I am Ninoy.

I am Ninoy merchandise are available at the following retail stores: Bench, Penshoppe, Analog-Soul, Team Manila, Rudy Project. A portion of the sales goes to the the following beneficiaries of BSAF: RMD Foundation, K.I.D.S. Foundation, Children's Hour, Hapag-asa and Saint Anthony's Boys Village Foundation, Inc.

Know more about the iamninoy movement by visitng their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...