Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What's that word again, pansexual?

I read about this article from pep.ph of Snooky Serna outing herself as a pansexual. Something I haven't heard of before. Etymology-wise, I get sexual; pan I can relate with panamerican/ all American. But putting the two together, I had to check wikipedia for a detailed explanation:
Pansexuality (also referred to as pans), or omnisexuality[1] is a sexual orientation, characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love, or sexual desire towards people, regardless of their gender identity or biological sex. Some pansexuals suggest that they are gender-blind; that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others. (Continue reading here)
I guess that's a more concrete explanation to the saying love knows no boundaries.

Spread the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...