Pages

Friday, February 16, 2007

Daily Dose of Toxin

Toxin, according to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary is a poisonous substance that is a specific product of the metabolic activities of a living organism and is usually very unstable, notably toxic when introduced into the tissues, and typically capable of inducing antibody formation.

So, toxins could kill right?

I found out today that I am never productive in a nagging environment. All the negative emotions sulk the best of me. And to be a recipient of negative energy early in the morning ruins the great workplan I have for the day.

Hay.... it's going be to be a toxic day but not as toxic as my pre-planning workshop days. I'm still dealing with encoding stuff but at least now, I don't have to worry about a boss who's good at pointing out the not good enoughs portion of my work. I still worry about deadlines, but what the hell, I'm here to enjoy myself too!

That being said, I'm ready to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...