Pages

Monday, May 14, 2007

wanting what yo couldn't have

i never really seem to know much about sibling rivalry let alone live with one. i have been alone all my life and the only demons i really got to pick a fight with were my different views and personalities. of course i didn't mean that in the psych kind of way but yeah, i have issues which makes me wish i had my fair share of fights growing up.

i got into this mood following the episodes of Brothers and Sisters, the secrets, allies, ganging-up and bullying one another. I never had that. I was loved, cared for and provided for but I wasn't really happy happy.

this is one of those sad days again. and i just kind of miss all the things that i wish i've had in my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...