Pages

Saturday, June 09, 2007

"Interview Tag"

My dear friend gladita got me curious about doing this "Interview Tag." You get a chance to be interviewed by me too, just follow the instructions below.

Here are my answers to G's 5 questions:

1. How would you want to be remembered?

  • Still trying to live up by Khalil Gibran's standards - by the son that I sired, by something I wrote and by the trees that I planted.


2. How has motherhood changed you?

  • I learned to appreciate my mom even more. When you play hands-on mom, you learn to multi-task - do household chores, attend to your son and husband's needs while still finding the time to squeeze in some personal fun. Then at the end of the day, you look back at all the things that you've done and you say, "wow! mommying is meant for supers!"


3. What are the top 3 places you would like to visit before you die?

  1. Venice, Italy - always wanted to ride the gondola with La Vie en Rose playing in the background, visit Piazza San Marco and enjoy everything Italian.
  2. Japan - because it's a tough country to get in, unless you have official business there. I want to cross the busiest pedxing in the world, visit the Shinto temples, ride their bullet trains, get a taste of their countryside.
  3. China - not only for the bargain goods but more for its cultural heritage. There is just so much to know about China. I want to be able to trudge along the Great Wall of China, visit the Forbidden City, among many other places. And because people believe that in the long run, China will win, it's just apt to know who you are dealing with.

4. If you were given a chance to live your next life (assuming you believe in reincarnation) as an animal, what animal will you be and why?

  • A sea turtle, because they live to a hundred! hahahhahaha, unless they are caught by unscrupulous fishermen. I want to be a watcher as in the movie the Highlander. I want to live to tell the good and the bad about the people and events happening around me.


5. How would you describe happiness?

  • It's what's keeping me from losing my mind and strangling innocent bystanders... Joke! Happiness is when you have full acceptance of the moment for what it is and what it stands for.



Interview rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:33 PM

    wow, i'm bowled over by your answers. very candid and very personal. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...